A Living, Loving Organism with Room for You
As a spiritual organism, International Ministers Fellowship needs
minimal organizational structures. However, because of the realities
of civilization, law and order, basic structures are hereby activated for
the purpose of ensuring due order in the fellowship, ensure that purity
of the vision is preserved and to ensure adequate documentation
which will guide national and local chapters in how to set up. The
Fellowship is structured to tap into the widest possible spectrum of
ministers rooted in the Word and pursuing intimacy with the Lord.
International Ministers Fellowship has at any given time, a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 senior ministers who hold the vision in Trust at the Global level to ensure there is no diversion or derailment.
Apostle Vance & Apostle Debbie Russell
The Global Governing Council is a policy making organ of the Fellowship. And does among other functions:
Representing Europe ~ Pastor Jeremiah & Pastor Liz Emuchay
This is a body of ministers who focus on these issues at the global level:
1. Apostle Ron & Pastor Janda Shepherd. When IMF USA was on very shaky grounds following a tempest tossed journey with a former President, this couple was handed the mantle of National leadership. They stabilized the Fellowship and invested all assets at their disposal including GPRC Kilgore, Texas their primary ministry, into the process. They have brought up their children in the way of the Lord. Their first born is Pastor with his daughter in law. Their other two sons are married and serving the Lord with their spouses. They will serve as IMF Global Executive Director of Marriage and Family.
2. Pastor Dupe Adefala. This vessel of honour was given the mandate to lead IMF-UK at a time there was need for one with good leadership skills. In 6 years, she led IMF-UK to growth from one center to 7 and has built a solid foundation for the next leadership. She is Overseer of Word Fountain Christian Ministries in Oxford. Her three children are serving the Lord, in large part due to the way she invested in their spiritual wellbeing. Her husband Elder Bode Adefala lives in Nigeria. Passionate about empowerment of Youths, she will serve as IMF Global Executive Director of Youth & Next Generation.
3. Apostle Pat Gowera. 4 and half years ago, IMF Zimbabwe was in a mess. The former President claimed that she owns the network and clung to the registration instruments. Apostle Pat, assisted by Trustees, set up IMF in Zimbabwe and led it with distinction to be one of the best in Africa. She set up an Insurance and Funeral policy for members of the Fellowship and challenged them to embrace Market Place investments to avoid being weights on finances of the ministries committed to their trust. She is the General Overseer of Christ in Us Ministries with headquarters in Harare, Zimbabwe. She will serve as IMF Global Executive Director of Church Growth.
4. Apostle Brenda Jamison. She has served meritoriously as IMF-USA Director of Women in Ministry, keeping that Directorate functional and getting women to embrace the Fellowship. In 2019, she led a delegation to expand the vision in the West Indies/Caribbean Islands. She has an acute understanding of the Kingdom and has trained others to walk in same. Apostle Brenda Jamison is Visionary of Abounding Love and Faith Ministries in the Philadelphia area. She will serve as IMF Global Executive Director of Women in Ministry.
5. Apostle Alan & Pastor Caroline Mills. When a major crisis erupted in IMF South Africa two years ago fueled by nativists sentiments which crept into the Body, the Lord made it clear that IMF should not succumb to spiritual blackmail. He directed that Apostle Alan and Pastor Caroline Mills who were then serving as Deputy President should be given the opportunity to serve as President (their roots are in Ghana). With active support of the Board of Trustees led by Bishop Xavier and Prophetess Audrey Obasogie and the National Advisory Council, Apostle Alan & Pastor Caroline have been used by the Lord to stabilize IMF-South Africa and it is the largest and most widespread in Africa. They are Overseers of Living Word Ministries in Rustenburg, North West Province. A Medical Doctor by Profession, his wife is a Public Health Officer. Their passion for Wellness and Holistic Health will be brought to the service of IMF worldwide as they become Members of the Global Executive Committee. In that capacity, the opportunity is created to promote Wellness and holistic Health Consciousness throughout the network in this era of global health challenges.
6. Overseer Robert & Lady Arnett Kirton. This couple have served meritoriously as Trustees of IMF-UK and Members of the National Advisory Council. They have weighed in on the development of IMF-UK as a Model Chapter. They Oversee PEO Ministries International across UK, USA, Africa, and the West Indies. They will serve as Members of the IMF Global Executive Committee without Portfolio.
These brethren will join those who are already serving to make the full complement of personnel in the Global Executive Committee that the amended Constitution calls for. In this way, the GEC will be properly positioned to provide the oversight responsibilities envisaged and additionally, grow the network in the new post-COVID-19 decade.
As is our Kingdom pattern, they will serve for a probationary period of one year with effect from January 7, 2021. If confirmed at Open Gates 2022, if the Lord tarries, they will serve two more years to fulfil the 3-year term of office.
When added to existing officers, the Full IMF Global Executive Committee consists of:
Global Executive Director of Administration
Teacher Stephanie Foster, USA
Global Executive Director of Finance
Apostle Kolade & Pastor Nkechi Akin, UK
Global Executive Director of Mobilization
Apostles Albert & Chinwe Obadeyi, Ireland
Global Executive Director of Business, Professionals and Public Affairs
Bishop Xavier & Prophetess Audrey Obasogie, South Africa
Global Executive Director of Special Duties
Apostle Mike & Jumoke Nwoye, Nigeria
Global Executive Director of Communication
Apostle Dr Katherine Jones, USA
Global Executive Director of Prayer, Intercession and Spiritual Warfare
Prophet Uloma Edna Ahuama, UK
Global Executive Director of Community Engagement & Social Action
Pastor Emiliah Muteweri, South America
Global Executive Director of Marriage and Family
Apostle Ronald & Pastor Janda Shepherd, (President, IMF USA)
Global Executive Director of Youth and Next Generation
Pastor Dupe Adefala, UK (President of IMF UK)
Global Executive Director of Church Growth
Apostle Pat Gowera, Zimbabwe (Immediate Past President of IMF in Zimbabwe)
Global Executive Director of Women in Ministry
Apostle Brenda Jamison, (Director of Women in Ministry, IMF USA)
Member, Global Executive Committee
Apostle Terance & Victoria Blount, USA
Member, Global Executive Committee
Overseer Robert & Lady Arnett Kiron (Trustees of IMF UK)
Member, Global Executive Committee
Apostle Alan & Pastor Caroline Mills (President of IMF, South Africa)
IMF Group Legal Advisors
Evangelist Veronica Ikechi
Pastor Ross & Prophet Rebecca Monioro
Director of Finance ~ Pastor Kolade & Nkechi Akin
© 2018 International Ministers Fellowship